Why Chemical Formulation?
Formulation chemistry specialises in manufacturing superior formulas, whether that’s creating new products or improving existing ones. Blending your specification with ReAgent means that you will not only benefit from the highest quality service that is ISO 9001 approved, you will also be working with a company that is at the forefront of chemical manufacturing in the UK.
A High Quality Formula for Every Product
Our chemical formulation process has been specially designed to provide the smoothest service to you and your clients, no matter what your product or batch size.
Whether you have a pre-designed formula or just a product specification in mind, we can work with you to develop, improve, prototype, and manufacture your product before delivering it directly to your or your customers.
A Wide Range of Possibilities
At ReAgent, our skilled team and specialist equipment are able to handle any substance you require, be it a liquid, powder, or cream. As well as this, we have access to a huge amount of raw materials, and our dedicated purchasing team are in the know about a wide range of chemicals.
This way, we can suggest the best materials for your product. By giving you the option to speak to a consultant before the formulation process, we can source materials that are cheaper, more efficient, and less hazardous.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to reverse-engineer an existing product, we can help by performing the necessary tests and working towards your desired solution.
Rigorous Development Process
As experienced chemical manufacturers, we take time to ensure that our formulations and products are of the strictest quality. Through rigorous testing, prototyping, and iterative improvement, we work alongside experienced formulation chemists to design the most efficient, cost-effective, and environmentally responsible solutions possible.
Our formulation services typically include the following stages:
- Identification of the product’s desired needs
- Specification development
- Formulation design and finalisation
- Identification and source of raw materials
- Formulation analysis, improvement, and refinement
- Prototype product development and testing
- Further refinements based on prototype
- Product trial initiation
- Further improvements based on trail
- Final production and shipping
Thorough Analysis for Guaranteed Functionality
We offer a range of analytical services which can be employed independently or in conjunction with out other chemical manufacturing services. These analytical tests help us to assess the effectiveness and quality of every chemical compound or formulation we create, so we can guarantee our customers a high quality product that will meet their needs. These tests include:
- pH Testing
- Solids Content
- UV/Vis spectrophotometry
- Specific Gravity
- EP Analysis
Ongoing Protection of People and the Environment
Strict laws exist to regulate the manufacture, supply, and use of chemicals for the protection of people and the environment. These laws, known as REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) make us responsible for understanding and managing the risks associated with all chemical formulations we create.
This responsibility extends not just to new products, but to products we have already manufactured. This way, you will be informed about any new laws that come into force which could affect the supply of your product.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Over 35 years of excellence
- We've been formulating chemicals since as far back as 1977 when we were founded. During that time we've built up an enviable reputation in our industry for quality and excellence.
- Professional business relationships
- We've developed long standing professional relationships with many of our customers which has generated successful products and satisfied customers time and time again.
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited
- Our ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditations are a testament to our continuous drive for the finest quality and our unwavering commitment to respect and care for the environment.
- Industry leading support
- We care deeply about our customers which is why we've invested heavily in our staff, training and internal systems to enable us to provide a truly industry leading customer support service both before, during and after sales.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you